Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Womens boxers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where can i buy these?? only place ive seen is topshop, and they were £5 a pair!!! is that how much they're always gonna be?? cos that seems alot to me.
ive looked in a few other places, but could only find french knickers!
Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    it's not a lot really, i'm sure you'd happily spend £3 on a thong and boxers have much more to them!
  • Options
    just buy some guys boxers for christs sake
  • Options
    i think i may buy guys ones, in extra small, bcos otherwise they rook up when you get dressed!!
  • Options
    you can buy them in peacocks and primark too for about £2 or £3.
    ive seen them in M&S for 3 for a tenner too. Ive also seen them in new look
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    I'm a devoted fan to the M&S ones! Some are a bit... :eek2: but i love most of them!
    m&s underwear is generally fab.
    Good quality, lasts forever, and these days is generally pretty funky and/or sexy.
  • Options
    m&s underwear is generally fab.
    Good quality, lasts forever, and these days is generally pretty funky and/or sexy.

I'm forever buying m&s underwear, they do great everyday stuff and have a large selection of funky and sexy ones as well, all of which are really good quality and comfortable too.
  • Options
    i think i may buy guys ones, in extra small, bcos otherwise they rook up when you get dressed!!

if you are very little, you'd be better off buying little boy's ones, as the smallest men's size is usually small. but smalls will fit anything down to a size 6 waistwise. the main problem with male boxers is that they have a deep crotch, so they'll either be up round your ribcage, or you'll have to wear your jeans with the crotch down to your knees.

lady boxers are better because they are low-rise, and (without being too graphic) they are usually lined in the way that lady pants need to be.
  • Options
    primark - £4 for 5 pairs :thumb: