Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does she?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alrite guys. Basically I'm just seeking your advice about a bit of girl problems.

The story in short is that I like this girl from my sixth form, who is a year younger than me. She happens to be one of my sisters mates and my sister says she is shy. I like her a bit, basically since I first saw her, but I didnt do anything because I had a g/f. Although I did look at her alot and she would look once but wouldn't look again, although I feel its as though she trying not to look. I split with my girlfriend. Couple of days ago I go to a party and she working behind bar and ask for her number, she says to get it from her at school. I see her next day whilst working and get her number. Same night I text her and no reply. I thought she might be blanking me or given me wrong number. At 6th form on monday I just walk around with mates and see her with her mates, she sees me, looks away again then suddenly all her mates look up and stare. But she doesn't look again.

That night I'm out shopping and go talk to her whilst she working. Without me saying anything she says that she has no credit, that why she didnt text back. At school I try and grab her attention but she never really pays a lot of attention, maybe a glimpse here and there.

Well basically I need your guys help in decoding the signals lol! Do you think she is interested? To put in perspective, without trying to sound big headed, my mates say I could do better but there is something about her that I really like.

So do you think she interested? If so, what do you think I should do next?

Thanks For reading. Appreciated

Dave

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Decoding signals is all well and good, but it's only a start. The best thing to do is come out and ask her, in person. (Text messages may be easier, but they're also easy to avoid)