Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Exclusive Singles???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so my friend who is a girl, is a couple of years younger then me, so we each have our own set of friends. Well, she is having sex with a guy who is not her boyfriend, because he doesn't want a relationship with anyone. But she says even though she DOES want a relationship, it doesn't matter to her that he doesn't because she thinks they will be exclusive singles. Meaning, they are not in a relationship but cannot fuck or go out with anyone else but each other. Does anyone else do this? or does anyone else think this normal? He by the way does still fuck other girls a lot anyway behind her back!

Comments

• Options
    It sounds like she's being made a mug.

The fuck buddy has it all his way, and still has her on a plate whenever he snaps his finger.

Lucky him.
  • Options
    exclusive singles does happen quite often. However, like you mentioned, it generally doesn't work out. Someone will end up with a broken heart.
  • Options
    just what i was thinking, glad we are all on the same page...
  • Options
    What the fuck is an exclusive single?

You mean staying monogamous until you find something better? Well, geesh, ain't that kind.

This lad is ripping the piss out of this girl. Some nice cute pussy that really digs him, and no commitment! He must feel like the cat that's got the cream.