Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

"normal" orgasm (girls)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I havent really had a bloke spend ages trying to make me cum even tho they say they are bothered about me not orgasming.

Anyway, other nite my bloke did. HE spent ages when i did finally cum it was crazy. My whole body shook like really shook. My muscles all tensed, i felt like a had cramp in my legs! I was so hot and got goose bumps. Now can see where the 2nd things came from but is it normal to shake that much?
After he was laughing at me, i kinda just assumed it was cos it was so intense, but hjave been thinking about it and so just wondered about other girls experiences.

apologies for spelling/typing, got a new keyboard n am struggling to get used to the feel of the keys!! lol

Comments

• Options
    yea, it came be like that and some times my legs feel like jelly!
  • Options
    After i was all dizzy and my eyes were all fuzzy lol

not that i minded cant wait for more!!
  • Options
    Yep sounds completely normal to me. As do the fuzzy eyes and dizziness.
  • Options
    even lads feel exhausted afterwards plus the dizziness and shit.
  • Options
    I ended up not being able to move once, and feeling like i was floating (my boyfriend explained it as being like a smack addict), was total fantastic, but your experiance seems pretty normal.
  • Options
    Shaking is pretty normal (for girls at least...)

Fuzzy eyes? Wow! He must have be good :D
  • Options
    yeah i remember when a guy first did it for me!
    i was so dizzy nd my legs were all shakey and when i stood up i jst fell back on the bed again!
    ...not saying that it was a bad thing!! :D !!
  • Options
    No guys ever given me an orgasm :(
  • Options
    I am having difficulty having an orgasm. my BF would love it if we could "explode" together... i have this pressure that what if i never do? or can it just take a while.

am i doing somethign wrong? should i try relaxing, imagining.ect while it gets more intense.
    or could it be because his parents r not to far from his room.

I hate to be a failure.
  • Options
    Lizaria wrote:
    I am having difficulty having an orgasm. my BF would love it if we could "explode" together... i have this pressure that what if i never do? or can it just take a while.

am i doing somethign wrong? should i try relaxing, imagining.ect while it gets more intense.
    or could it be because his parents r not to far from his room.

I hate to be a failure.

yea, relax and imagin stuff. you will eventually. it took me a while to orgasm and when you first orgasm it might not be what you expect. it mightnot be an intense or asl ong as you would expect but they get better.

just talk to your boyfriend and if it feels good tell him and he will keep doing it. just tell him if hes not doing it the way you want, im sure he will understand. Get him to try rubbing your clitoris, its a really sensitive point so you will have a better chance of an orgasm.