Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wanadoo 8 meg broadband

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i currently have BT, an it is undeniably RUBBSIH, 2 hours a day limit for 14.99 2 meg, i heard of the wanadoo 8 meg in an advert, i was wondering if this is a good deal, for nearly the same price as the BT deal, i dont want to get ripped of again!!!

Comments

• Options
    Well im not sure about the wannado thing but have you tryed blueyonder?
    They do a good package

> Phone
    > TV
    > Broadband

For £30?

specaily as they up your Mgz from time to time which is rather nice of them :yum:
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote:
    Well im not sure about the wannado thing but have you tryed blueyonder?
    They do a good package

> Phone
    > TV
    > Broadband

For £30?

specaily as they up your Mgz from time to time which is rather nice of them :yum:
    Depends if cable is available in the area though.

It sounds like a good deal, but have a look on ADSL Guide, maybe there's something there that can help you out.
  • Options
    If you can get cable , get it.

If you can't.. Try bulldog/ukonline or the other new 8meg LLU providers. ADSLGuide is a good link to check out.

Bear in mind your distance from the exchange in your town, If you're too far away you may struggle to get 8meg & it may cause alot of problems if you rely on broadband (Some of the ISP's offering 8meg have terrible customer support)
  • Options
    O.B wrote:
    i currently have BT, an it is undeniably RUBBSIH, 2 hours a day limit for 14.99 2 meg, i heard of the wanadoo 8 meg in an advert, i was wondering if this is a good deal, for nearly the same price as the BT deal, i dont want to get ripped of again!!!

I pay the same for plusnet but it`s unlimited service