Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bored of sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
with ure partner? happened to u? u think sex with the same person could become boring? how much do u think u can sleep with someone b4 u get bored, or if not bored, not surprised by anything?

work seriously damages health

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by themax_1:
    with ure partner? happened to u? u think sex with the same person could become boring? how much do u think u can sleep with someone b4 u get bored, or if not bored, not surprised by anything?

oh a hell of a lot, i've just reached 11 months, and we're still in the once or twice a day stage. Helps to have a good imagination though, silk scarves, feathers, handcuffs, candle wax, anything can be fun. We've never even bought anything, just picked up whatever we see and see what we can think of.

Devon
    The earth is made of dirt and wood, and I'd be water if I could
  • Options
    11 months is that it?, if u ain't doing it on a mix of love and lust and u need all the dress up, then u r on a slippery slope love. Yeah it's great trying to be different but if u have to try that hard after just 11 months, u poor things!.
    Mind u I have no room to talk, I've been with mine for 4 yrs and although it's still good, it's nowhere near what it was! good luck to you!