Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Clocks

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
Jeez, two threads in as many minutes ...

But yes, the clocks go back tonight. Extra hour in bed :D

Don't forget now people :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :hyper: Yeah I know.

I have to be at work for 8 am :(, so technically 9 I guess.
  • Options
    My mum told me that as I left the house. Not that I didn't already know.... but why, out of all the things you can tell your child when she's off out for the night, would you tell her to remember to turn her mobile clock back an hour?
    It's a good job I stopped listening to her advice as I left the house when she told me to watch out for snails on the pavement :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Worst idea. Ever.
  • Options
    Damn it... the one time I can get away with having an extra hour in bed and I wake up early :banghead:
  • Options
    Worst idea. Ever.

Not if you live in the far north of Scotland it isn't.
  • Options
    Woot! Perfect day off, EVAR.
  • Options
    haha our clocks changed automatically at work, everyone thought we had cleaned up really quick, until they checked their own watches/phones
  • Options
    the lights dimmed at work today when it was 3:30, obviously they normally dim them at 4:30 when everyone's gone home.

i babysat last night and so at 2am, i put my clock back an hour and babysat an extra hour without the extra £ :\
  • Options
    My boyfriend forgot so turned up at his work at 6:30 in the morning and wondered why the site was shut :lol:
  • Options
    I got loads done today. I always said I just needed more hours in a day.

Wish I could have another one next week!!
  • Options
    Asda was totally packed today, reckon people realised they got an extra hour of shopping on a Sunday when they normally close at 4pm so decided to do some extra shopping.
  • Options
    Asda was totally packed today, reckon people realised they got an extra hour of shopping on a Sunday when they normally close at 4pm so decided to do some extra shopping.

Asda is open for the same number of hours it is normally open for though. They didn't get an extra hour shopping.
  • Options
    the lights dimmed at work today when it was 3:30, obviously they normally dim them at 4:30 when everyone's gone home.

i babysat last night and so at 2am, i put my clock back an hour and babysat an extra hour without the extra £ :\

i know this seems pedantic, but why do people assume they should get paid more, when they have been doing the job for the same number of hours