Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Different kissing styles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Someone posted that boys and girls like different kissing styles which made me wonder .. do you think this is true and what kind of kiss do you like?

Comments

• Options
    well I dunno really but I think when I kiss a lad, he is rougher, harder so to speak whereas the three (wow what alot) of girls I have kissed have been softer and well personally I didn't like that!
  • Options
    I think there are definately kissing styles (I guess I'm a dominant kinky kisser? lol), like for example a chaste kiss, one of those kisses where you tease their lips with your tongue, butterfly kisses... Ohh and the almighty hamster kiss!
  • Options
    ROFL, what the fuck is a hamster kiss?
    Is it a kiss where you then find theyve hidden all their dinner in their cheeks?
  • Options
    Is it a kiss where you then find theyve hidden all their dinner in their cheeks?

LMAO! Now that'd be a surprise!
  • Options
    Eskimo kiss?

lol
  • Options
    rainbow kiss?
    lol
  • Options

You made me spit my coffe about :p

And kissing like fingerprints.
  • Options
    one of those kisses where you tease their lips with your tongue

mmm :yum::D
  • Options
    one of those kisses where you tease their lips with your tongue
    Oh god yes...
  • Options
    rainbow kiss?

:yum:;)
  • Options
    youre a filthy bitch.
  • Options
    You realise this after how long? :D
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    You realise this after how long? :D
    You dirty, dirty girl ;p.
  • Options
    No, it's when you're snogging them and push your lips against theirs and blow in to their mouth, it makes their cheeks puff up like a hamster. ;)
  • Options
    No, it's when you're snogging them and push your lips against theirs and blow in to their mouth, it makes their cheeks puff up like a hamster. ;)

LMAO! How the feck is that sexy?!

I thought a hamster kiss would be like, you nibbled away at their lips alá rodents.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    LMAO! How the feck is that sexy?!

I thought a hamster kiss would be like, you nibbled away at their lips alá rodents.
    It's more of a playful thing, ya know? Like catch them off guard and make them look like Hammy the Hamster, I think it's cute. Normally ends up with a playfight or something.

Kissing somebody doesn't have to lead to sex, it can be a sign of affection too, or playfulness.
  • Options
    yeh i agree with moonrat it also depends who ur kissing like if i kiss a friend then it doesnt mean anything but if i kiss a girl i really like then i feel alot differently. the only problem is when u kiss a girl thats ur friend but u like her more than a friend. kind of in that situation at the moment!!!
  • Options

My boyfriend does that :p Get's a bit annoying after the millionth time, however...
  • Options
    Cold tounged kisses : o ), eg, they have just had ice cream or a cold drink and their tounge is cold and they dont go for a full on snog, but use a slight bit of tounge when cold....WOW! :shocking: **falls of chair**
    Mind you though, some people are just naturally gifted, no matter what style, its still amazing when you kiss them :blush:
  • Options
    well I got with this girl recently and she uses her teeth ALOT. In kissing and making my neck and chest purple in all the love bites she gives me. Its hot but painful and unsightly.