Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can You Love 2 Girls??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
now i love this girl and she feels the same way and weve been firends for years but theres this other girl and she is HOT :naughty: but im starting to feel for her like i did for the first girl!! is this love :heart: or infatuation :naughty: ?? i dont know if the 2nd girl feels the same but she has said she loves me but not in a really serious way only in a text. Someone help a guy out please. girls inputs wud also be good

Comments

• Options
    Depends on whether you believe in polyamory. Is your relationship monogomous or open?
  • Options
    what you are experiencing is lust. If you really like and respect the first girl, then stay away from the second girl.
  • Options
    You can't love two people, because you always have a favourite.

If you don't, then you don't love either of them.
  • Options
    Depends on whether you believe in polyamory..

isn't that a kids program set in a scottish village? :razz:

what kermit said anyway, lust more like.
  • Options
    isn't that a kids program set in a scottish village? :razz:

thats balamory isnt it? :yes:
  • Options
    Yup, you can be inlove with 2 girls at the same time....BEEN THERE, GOT THE T-SHIRT, its possible, just means your a very loving person, its my excusse anyways :oP

Take it from me tho, dont learn the hard way, no matter how much you love them both.... it dosent always work out where you can be with them both at the same time.
  • Options
    I don't think you can love two people. You probably just like the idea of having of choice of women just incase one of them doesn't love you or the relationship goes bad. With the second girl you need to decide whether or not you love her for her looks or what kinda person she is.
  • Options
    wel the first girl ive known her for ages and we just friends but we do still have feelings for one another and we both love one another. the 2nd girl its probably just lust i understand what ur saying, i do have feelings for her aswel coz shez jus amazing i can intereact with her so much. cheers for the help tho evreone!!