Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you like...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've got a question for both men and women. Women, do you like wearing tights? I know it can seem strange but I like looking at legs of women who wear them. Do you wear tights under trousers when it's cold?
Men, do you like looking at legs of women who wear tights? I admit that I sometimes even look at women's butts and check if they are wearing tights under trousers. Do you do it or am I only so strange?

Comments

• Options
    :eek2: Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    I've seen tight fetish sites on the net before, some men like them...can't say I get overly excited myself when I see a girl in a pair of tights but each to their own I guess.
  • Options
    I don't really like wearing tights. I'm female btw.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Kentish wrote:
    :eek2: Thanks for sharing.
    My thoughts too.

Sex Forum tbh.
  • Options
    I'm willing to be won over that should be in fashion but it has a certain fetish feel so I'm putting it in sex.
  • Options
    Arent tights for little girls when they wear dresses? Creepy.

Or I guess what dancers wear too, but why would anybody wear them otherwise :|
  • Options
    I have to wear them for work, but i dont particularly like them. The bf does though and ive got some sexy ones, but havent worn them yet.
  • Options
    They remind me of school.... yeuch.
  • Options
    lol

I do wear them sometimes, but i prefer stockings, much easier to go to the toilet :p
  • Options
    I have to wear tights for work, but I also have fishnets because they make my legs look better.

Yes.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Arent tights for little girls when they wear dresses? Creepy.

Or I guess what dancers wear too, but why would anybody wear them otherwise :|

Lots of women wear tights, im pretty sure your legs would be freezing cold if made to wear a skirt without them. I think fish net tights can be pretty sexy :cool:
  • Options
    I don't mind wearing tights as I have pasty legs. :p

But fishnets are my fave.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I wear tights. I don't like wearing a skirt without them as I don't like wearing bare feet in shoes. I will wear them under trouser purely for extra warmth during winter. However, I wear them for practical purposes, not because they turn me or my partner on.
  • Options
    empe80 wrote:
    I've got a question for both men and women. Women, do you like wearing tights? I know it can seem strange but I like looking at legs of women who wear them. Do you wear tights under trousers when it's cold?
    Men, do you like looking at legs of women who wear tights? I admit that I sometimes even look at women's butts and check if they are wearing tights under trousers. Do you do it or am I only so strange?
    thumb_DavidBowie.jpg

Does Labyrinth turn you on?
  • Options
    thumb_DavidBowie.jpg

Does Labyrinth turn you on?

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! Especially at the end where they're running all over those freaky stairs and those tights highlight all his manly bits. Funny.
  • Options
    I remember I walked into my bro's bedroom (Long time ago when we all still lived at home) and he was getting changed from work and he had a pair of tights on :shocking:

He was a brickie and his thermals were being washed so not uncommon for them to wear a couple of pairs of ladies tights.

Not sure if that's true but I believed him and I haven't seen him in any dresses or makeup since.
  • Options
    Irnbru wrote:
    Lots of women wear tights, im pretty sure your legs would be freezing cold if made to wear a skirt without them. I think fish net tights can be pretty sexy :cool:

No. I've never even seen tights in adult sizes unless you specifically get them for dance, but those are even thicker than regular ones and look plain creepy.

Unless you are talking about fishnet things, but those are more pantyhose.