Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Friends to Lovers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had this Bf wen i was 14 ,Lost my virginty to each other everything but it was never really love! Lasted a few months but nothin really spiecail!
I moved away with my new bf but i never lost contact with this lad!I texted him etc when i was wiv my boyfriend , which i know is naughty!
But now am back free and siongle and ive realised I never stopped liking this lad! We are really close mates but do u ever think we could be lovers again! When i ask him he says lets get to know each other more etc

Its all confusing!!

Comments

• Options
    not bein funny, but he knew enough to sleep with you when you were 14, so if he really wanted to get back with u, i think he would have made his feelings clearer, but thats just my opinion
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Friends into lovers never works unfortunately. Not in my experience anyway...
  • Options
    Yeah I understand everything, but like most of you said Friends never work as lovers, I've been in the same situation. I've had this best friend for about 2 years and we've been so close and everything was great but then one night he came out and said he wanted to be more. I couldn't do I didn't even want to try. Maybe bc I never looked at him like that. But ever since then I can't tell him things I used to about other guys or he will get mad. I pretty well lost my best friend and we never even started dateing!
  • Options
    you mean as a sort of fuck buddie but nothing serious?
  • Options
    no we had never even dated, nothing like that. it was just a normal best friend deal, where I could tell him anything, do dumb things...just be myself.
  • Options
    yeh i was in that situation aswel but ive found its best being firends because if the relationships doesnt work out it can become really awkward and is it really worth ruining a friendships of years over 1 relationship