Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Still got those feelings.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My ex and I were seeing each other for about 5/6 months. However, our relationship was only 'official' for about a month. We broke up about something he said about me. Which now, I regret because I sort of broke it off with him. Now I understand why he said those things about me, but it was merely a misunderstanding of what was said. Especially as it was done over msn. Blah.

So, its like 6 months later now. I've met him once; he was with friends, so was I. It was good. At that point, I wasn't feeling those feelings, and he went through a stage of really disliking me. I thought this was a way of putting off his feelings?

Now, the problem is, I'm thinkin about him, what we had, and what we still could have. Lets just say, all those feelings have returned. I really bloody like him again. But he likes several other girls? and I'm not sure about his feelings on me at present.

What do I do guys? I'm really stuck. I just can't stop thinking about it. :banghead:

Please, please, please say something?

Comments

• Options
    I guess.
    The thing is, we just act like friends now. He knows nothing about what I'm feeling. Wouldn't it be totally odd to just bring it up out of the blue?
  • Options
    Yeah, I mentioned I needed to see him to give him his birthday card. So, maybe.
  • Options
    I think if he really didnt want to lose you he would have tried to explain that it was a misunderstanding and clarified the situation. since he didnt bother i dont think he is worth your time!
  • Options
    if you are seeing him all the time though, your feelings are bound to fuck with your head. i'd say put some space between the two of you until your feelings for him have managed to settle down a bit. :)
  • Options
    I don't see him regularly. I've seen him once since we split up. We just talk on msn, and stuff.

MzInnocent... he did try and make it up after it happened. What he said really fucking hurt me. But, now, I understand why it was said and stuff.

Blah. I dunno. thanks guys.
  • Options
    at the end of the day you dont have him, so you ask him out and he says no are you any worse off?

if the answer is no then ask him out you have nothing to lose