Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Abortion debate assignment

Once again I need your help with my college assignment.
This time my research topic is on the ethical isuues surrounding 'The Abortion Debate'

I need some case studys. One from someone who is pro-life, one from someone who is Pro-choice and I would also like someones personal experience. I need to know why you feel the way you do, if you opinions are to with your religious beliefs, your general opinion on the topic of abortion.

If you dont feel comfortable posting your opinions in this tread then feel free to PM me. I will keep what you say confidential and will only be showing my findings to my teacher.

Thank you.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd PM go_away if I were you, as she works for Marie Stopes.
  • Options
    I concur. If you have the time, I'm sure you know this debate has been had many times, it might be worth searching for the threads and reading through.
  • Options
    There's a big book called The Abortion Controversy which goes into the history and ethics which is well worth a read if you can find it.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Google would help, we've done this in Philosophy...

Basically, blurb on about "Is it REALLY Murder?" "Should it be used ethically if the woman chose not to use other preventative methods?" "Is saying no encroaching on freedoms?" and so forth. Like I say, I used Google.
  • Options
    I had an abortion when I was 17, it was 11 years ago so I dont know if that would help. If I can be of any assitance let me know.
  • Options
    I had an abortion in July, I'd be willing to help. If you PM me with whatkind of info you need from me.