Home› Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A survey about E's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many ppl out there do XTC?

How often do you do it?

How long have you been doing it for?

-This survey is purely to let my mind know that Im not abusing it too much :hyper:

Comments

• Options
    If you are concerned you are doing to often, then you quite probably are.

Each person is different, we can't tell you what 'safe' use is.

I'd say much more than once a month is too much.
  • Options
    I save it for special occasions when I want to have a mashed up night. I seen what I look like when im on XTC though and its not pretty, so probably only about once every 4 or more months. I have mates who will have 2, 3 or even 4 pills in a night every 2 or 3 weeks though, but I guess its each to their own
  • Options
  • Options
    I was taking it quite frequently in the summer....I still love the buzz, but Ive been put off slightly by a bad experience a while ago. The comedowns are evil.
  • Options
    I had 2pills (playstations) on saturday and I stopped taking them but I was already fucked on vallys n beeer n thought what the hell... pretty dangerous DO NOT DO WHAT I DID. But it was an amazing time... I had that much I could hardly walk and talk the day after and lost my voice I fell over about 8 times and was a staggering mess. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    :eek2: Wow uprising, that sounds like fun....
  • Options
    Haha, it actually really was plus I had about 20 vallies n bongs which I don't normally do! Rave and a bday bash... not gonna be repeated it was rediculous, I've only just got my voice back and recovered fully.

Pure madness, not reccomended by any means... potentially extremely dangerous.

Not advocating using drugs in this way AT ALL just to let you know.

Great weekend involving pub,violence,police(lucky not gettin locked up),searches,cs gas,e's,vallys,cannabis,alcohol,partying,rave,after party pure mental :D

ps pepper spray is really nasty
  • Options
    i have been taking them for every weekend for ova a yr, and its not good, am having a break after this weekend, cuz i carnt function anymore, the cumdowns r horrible, think its time for my phase to come 2 an end

think a hobby is in order :(
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    Haha, it actually really was plus I had about 20 vallies n bongs which I don't normally do!

There's a good way to wreck the euphoria from ecstacy and instead substitute it for being a cabbaged mongo head. Why bother like. Just a waste of good MDMA.
  • Options
    i done half an e at my school prom and i was still fucked that shit is mad i would never touch it again . :yuck:
  • Options
    Do them most weekends.
  • Options
    Every few months, if that. Calmed down over the past year and a half. Its still nice to have the odd :eek: night out every now-and-again
  • Options
    Don't do them now, but did take them practically every weekend for a year and took them the odd time a year and a half before that. Not really worth the buzz after a while.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Don't do them now, but did take them practically every weekend for a year and took them the odd time a year and a half before that. Not really worth the buzz after a while.

i used to do the same, hadnt touched them for ages but had half of a good mdma pill, (white hearts) i got a little comedown but head was up my hole a bit today (2 days after)

cant hack them at all anymore. beer is my friend latley, got big fat holes in my pockets.
  • Options
    been doing them for almost 10 years now, used to be every weekend, but I only go out twice a month now on average, and I usually take between 2 and 5. Can't really say that I suffer many bad side effects though, maybe a bit of tiredness on the monday, but in general I am always ok- I put it down to being able to eat- you gotta look after your body.
  • Options
    ive packed up now but used to have 6-7 misty turbos per night with speed aswell, depends on what they are eg playstations are bit harsh to have loads, but at the end of the day fuckit if u r gonna go go in style thats my motto
  • Options
    ive packed up now but used to have 6-7 misty turbos per night with speed aswell, depends on what they are eg playstations are bit harsh to have loads, but at the end of the day fuckit if u r gonna go go in style thats my motto

Bollocks mate - you can never tell what's in a pill from the stamp on it.

It's just a stamp.

I do laugh when people say "oh, I don't like XXXX's, Mitsi's are best".

Think about it.

G.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Been taking pills for about 10 years.

I used to take them every weekend for up to 3 years. However, now my use has dropped dramatically, I've only taken them on about 5 occasions this year.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Been pilling for about a year now.

Try to do it as little as possible, through fear of losing the 'magic' and the fact that comedowns leave me unable to concentrate or remember anything for about a week, which is bad for my studies.

At the moment I pill about once a month, and usually take about four in a night (which lasts from 12-7)

I reasure myself with the fact that there is always someone worse than me :-D Haha.