Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I think im turning into a werewolf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont know what to do, i think im turning into a werewolf, i'm like getting hair everywhere and i dont know what to do, its really scary. Help please!

Comments

• Options
    Its actually a rare condition. See, you actually have the chromosomes xxy. The hair is natural in your position.
  • Options
    when you say hair everywhere, to what extent do you mean? like head to toe coverage including areas that normally wouldn't have hair? or just lots of hair in places you might reasonably expect it to be?

I personally ain't the baldest of guys :) with me it starts at normal facial hair, wee tiny gap on neck and then it's shoulders, back, chest, flanks, arms, bum, legs, crotch, even on my feet and toes :) (think slightly less sever than hobbits lol) it's perfectly normal although you may feel that there is stigmata attached to being so hairy (Especially from Girls...eeeww hairy back etc) TBH my G/f Loves it as i'm apparently like a Huge Huggable Teddy bear lol, Guys in the locker room are jealous because of my chest hair, and i don't get nearlly as cold in the autum/winter.

Unless it's seriously out of control (in which case it may be an EXTREMELY rare disorder) but more likely it's just your body's normal and quite natural hair :) enjoy it and be proud :)
  • Options
    Are you a girl werewolf or a boy werewolf?
  • Options
  • Options
    Sounds like it. You think?
  • Options
  • Options
    Quite.

Although she was born in 1991, so she's probably just going through puberty. :rolleyes: