Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Relationship woes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok as some of you may already know me and my boyfriend are a long distance thing.

heres the thing, over the next two weeks, one of which is half term, we are getting no time alone

We are both busy for that week, no time alone at all. Haloween comes, it takes me an hour and a half to travel to his by trains, meaning i could be up there for five hours once he leaves school and come back by about 11-12 depending on trains, he dont like the fact we barely have any time together, yes taht sucks but at least its something, or so i thought.

We have been losing how close we are to each other recently but im just scared now, i love this guy and want to make the most of every chance to see him, feels he dont feel the same :crying:

Any advice? Please i am desperate here. :crying: :crying:

Comments

• Options
    i think you need to discuss things with him, maybe make sure you go up for halloween and talk to him, bcos you wont have many moments together, due to the long distance thing!
  • Options
    If his that important clear your schedule, go see him for the weekend or something. Failing that find someone else who is local.

Does he ever come see you?
  • Options
    Yeah, we often spend most weekends together, which is why the next couple of weeks is gonna be seriously hard. We are used to weekends alone, locked in one of our bedrooms, I either go to him or he comes to me.

I love him dearly, I thoght I had found the one in my ex (maybe cos he tryed to get me pregnant) but now I know what is true love.
  • Options
    well then if you love eachother so much you'll make it work. if it doesn't, it clearly wasn't meant to be. seeing eachother once a week sounds fine to me.