Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wormwood

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is a herb containing thujone .. thujone affects your brain in a similar way to THC

its also the magic stuff in absinthe

i know its easy to obtain the wormwood but whats the best and most efficent way of getting fucked from it ? :)

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Such a responsible way to think about using drugs.....
  • Options
    whats so irresponsible about wanting to know the most efficient way to get fucked from it ?

i'd rather do it right and get what im intending to get out of it rather than fuck it up and waste my money

and its only a bloody herb anyway you can buy it from all sorts of places
  • Options
    drink absinthe?
    Ive got some thats 85% but im frightened to drink it.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    No need to be so defensive there. I am just questioning your desire to get fucked rather than to have an experience or enjoy yourself - I'm not sure wormwood is the best thing to do that with...

And what does the fact that it is a freely available herb have to do with anything? It doesn't make it any less potent or dangerous just because it occurs naturally.

There isn't really a lot of information on wormwood about, a but I did find an bit on its active compound, thujone, on Wikipedia, and it may be worth having a look through Erowid's Wormwood Vault.

Just to note, Wikipedia says the bit about it affecting your brain in a similar way to THC has been disproven.
  • Options
    afaik, wormwood is neurotoxic, so not really a good idea
  • Options
    drink absinthe?
    Ive got some thats 85% but im frightened to drink it.

Last time I drank a large quantity of absinthe (couple of years back) I ended up getting dragged semi-conscious out the toilets by a bouncer.

The absinthe you buy in the UK has a minimal amount of wormwood anyway, don't expect anything else but serious drunkeness.
  • Options
    thanks for the info ladyjade

and yea i want to try it properly .. going and getting absinthe doesnt gurantee anything becasue theres none/very little in most that you buy

unless you were to go to another country or buy it off the net you're not gonna get anything with much of the good stuff in it!

doesnt sound particularly exciting or anything .. may as well try it out at some point tho, just for a change :)
  • Options
  • Options
    My friend went temporarily blind on it basically through a gung-ho let's get fucked attitude. It's not to be taken lightly.