Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Baby Oil On Penis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i normally rub a bit of this stuff on my dick and inside forskin when im having a shower etc wondering if it damages my dick in anyway or isit perfectly fine .

Comments

• Options
    baby oil? hmmm.... i would have imagined it was perfectly safe... after all, ppl do wash baby's with it... but im not 100% sure :confused:
  • Options
    nope it wont affect you at all. I use it on my fanny bits and all over my body.
  • Options
    have to add....never use it with condoms as it rots them. bad idea.
  • Options
    Fanny bits.....what are you twelve?
  • Options
    Yes your penis is gonna drop off........
  • Options
    Is it just me or does Tom Da Don seem to find every excuse to mention his penis?
  • Options
    rudebwoy wrote:
    Yes your penis is gonna drop off........

by the sounds of things that would make life a lot less worrying for you
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    Fanny bits.....what are you twelve?

Willy poo bum!
  • Options
    Why don't you go to your father or your mother and jsut have a long long discussion with them. They can tell you about sex and personal health and you can ask them all your stupid questions. I'm sure you'll be talking for hours. Therefore wasting only their and your time.
  • Options
    WAY TO GO ON HAVING A PENIS AND A SEX LIFE.

:thumb:
  • Options
    ... :lol:
  • Options
    Rubbing baby oil on a penis turns it into a fanny. Fact. Happened to a mate of mine. :eek:
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    Is it just me or does Tom Da Don seem to find every excuse to mention his penis?

sure as hell seems like it, this dude loves to discuss his penis and "sex life".
  • Options
    he seems to post something every other day about his penis. You know why guys cherish it so much, it's the best present they'll ever get.
    But it is getting annoying now....
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    by the sounds of things that would make life a lot less worrying for you

Im a bit slow, not sure wherever to take offence or not.
  • Options
    RudeBwoy wrote:
    Im a bit slow, not sure wherever to take offence or not.

i didnt mean you i ment tom da don and all the problms that he appears to have with his penis
  • Options
    If Tom da Dom is actually having sex with anyone other than Mrs Palm then I've got Anna Friel tied naked and spreadeagled to the bed upstairs, with a catering-sized pack of chocolate sauce on the bedside table.

And alas I don't, much as I would want to.

For any normal person listening, using baby oil on any part of the body is perfectly fine, and can actually help keep thes kin moisturised. If you use baby oil as a lubricant with a condom then you will cause the latex to rot and the condom to fail.
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    i didnt mean you i ment tom da don and all the problms that he appears to have with his penis

Oh yeh i understand. lol agreed his life would probably worry free :p

If im not mistaken, rubbing baby oil on yourself is good for the skin and help it to breath more along with moisturise. Oh and as many people have said dont use with condoms as it damages (although since you run the risk of getting STDs and getting ur gf pregnant through not wearing one then im sure this dont concern you).
  • Options
    RudeBwoy wrote:
    (although since you run the risk of getting STDs and getting ur gf pregnant through not wearing one then im sure this dont concern you).

moi? :p
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    moi? :p

lol na that was a sarcastic comment to tom because he didnt wear a condom and now hes worried about stds and pregnancy.
  • Options
    C'mon guys .. for all Tom da Don's 'silly' questions, he's a pretty harmless guy. He's young and is discovering the fantastic feelings his penis gives him (hell, I still love mine! :) )- which I am sure all we boys experienced at his age ....

I say give him a break. Do you prefer the likes of Rich Kid etc to Tom? If you don't like his questions, ignore his posts ... you can see his name there clearly before you even CHOOSE to click on the link. We've all already had a laugh at his expense in other posts but there is no need to continually be nasty ...
  • Options
    If it's good enough for a baby bottom it's not going to do any harm on your penis.
  • Options
    However, I would add, Tom, that most of your posts should be on the Health board if you are having problems ...