Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Should i help out??????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This probably sounds really thick, but me and my b/f are planning to have sex for the first time on my birthday. I'm a virgin and im really clueless about what to do. Should I help him in some way when he comes into me?

Also what to peep think about girls shaving their pubes?

Thanks everyone:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Is he a virgin as well? If so then maybe a little guidance with the hand would help. If not, then I wouldnt worry about it. If you would rather not help him in physically then maybe make a sound when hes at the right spot.

Girls shaving their pubes = great...
  • Options
    Lots virgin are now blooming, must be the summer, brings it on or something

Yes shaving your pubes would be great, I've only ever been with one girl who shaved her pubes, (must have been growing back or something) and it was great to look at tho.

I'm not sure if there is a need to help him, must other girls don't seem to on there first time.

it may make it more enjoyable for you if you do tho

Edit because I'm dyslexic!

• Options
    I love my partner to guide me into her. I think most men do, any excuse to be touched! Also its a signal that you really want him inside you. First time it can be a bit tricky too so its a good idea.

As for shaving, well most guys love it. But I would tend to say wait until you`ve been sleeping together for a while first. He`ll probably be too nervous to notice first time and he`ll be very excited without the need to excite him even more. ;):)
  • Options
    Yeah I'm just gonna say if you do decide to shave then use a proper shaving gel/foam! This will make the skin smoother and less prone to nicks. Good luck!
  • Options
    Dont bother about doing things like shaving unless you REALLY want to, as the itching and shaving rash can be a bitch. A neatly trimmed minge is just as nice to look at;)

Oh, and guide him in if hes miles away from the hole (like, say, around your earhole), but if he isnt leave him be. Only help him if he needs it, sometimes it can just get confusing.
  • Options
    The end of a guy's do-da isnt very sensitive at all in terms of recognizing where thing are etc. its like trying to put your key in the keyhole when its dark. sometimes it goes in first time, but to avoid embarrassment take the lead and guide him a little, he shouldnt mind at all.
    As for shaving .... JESUS YES!!!! Brilliant, ive been trying to convince my g/f to do it for ages. it looks great, though i hear it can be quite painful if not done properly when growing back. Jesus, i wish you were my bird!!!
    Oooooh Romeo, you are naughty!!
  • Options
    How are u gonna help him if u dont know what to do?
  • Options
    lollypop wrote:
    How are u gonna help him if u dont know what to do?

You're 3 years too late so I reckon she's got the hang of things...
  • Options
    well as long as it'll be your 16th and you both know what you're going into...
    as for shaving....ask him