Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cure for the common cold

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So two weeks ago I went to an (American) football game. My friends and I took off our shirts and had painted the letters of our school on our chests, etc. As typical here in Oregon in October, it was raining, wet, and cold out.

Anyhow about a week ago I started feeling ill, nothing serious, no fever or anything, just a little under the weather. Anyhow spending a week feeling sick sucks, and I am starting to get angry calls from my school.

So what I am wondering is if you all have any ideas on how to get better faster?

Comments

• Options
    Vitamin C - always works wonders for me

Just drink a shit load of OJ and you should be ok.
  • Options
    Head over a bowl of steam with a towel over your head, echinacea, vitamin C, loads of fluids and rest.
  • Options
    I could have sworn only drunk fat men took off their shirts at games. Anyways, green tea, soup, sleep, cough drops, vitamin c. what all others have said pretty much.
  • Options
    i'll bet you money my way works best ...get out of bed ...get dressed and go for a walk.
    say hello to people ...help an old lady across the road ...have a coffee in a cafe ...all before you go home.
    you will be repairing at superspeed from there on.
    trust me ...i know about these things.