Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Finally Happened

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, I've finally done it. My insides can no longer take gettin wrekced on a friday, saturday, and sunday. :crying:

I barely drank last night and this morning my stomach has been rumbling like mad, I feel kinda drowsy, and I no longer have the desire to get wasted tonight, same happened last week. Tis a sad day :no:

Guess this is what happens when you binge drink. :impissed:

Saying that, I will be getting drunk tonight. :thumb:

Yay0

Byebye!

Comments

• Options
    lol im sure many people know where you're coming from
  • Options
    heh,,,yeh
  • Options
    I get like it everyweek, with the ups come the downs. Just chill out have a meal, some vitamin c maybe some fruit juice etc and you'll feel much better.

I'm still staggering all over today after last night.
  • Options
    every morning after a night out i swear to myself i wont drink tonight.....by the evening i always appear to have forgotten how awful i felt in that morning....
  • Options
    Exactly, you can't expect to feel good you've gotta come down.
  • Options
    Exactly, you can't expect to feel good you've gotta come down. Well most of the time... just make sure you drink plenty of non aloholic fluid too I cannot stress how much it helps hangovers.

Alcopos upset my stomach, same with spirits sometimes.... so I only really drink pints and can hand a few jd n cokes.
  • Options
    Exactly, you can't expect to feel good you've gotta come down. Well most of the time... just make sure you drink plenty of non aloholic fluid too I cannot stress how much it helps hangovers.

Alcopos upset my stomach, same with spirits sometimes.... so I only really drink pints and can hande a few jd n cokes with about 10 pints without being anywere near sick or upset stomach... just a few burps lol.
  • Options
    didn't realise you couldnt delete posts and kept getting them wrong my head was a bit screwed sorry.

ignore the first two posts
  • Options
    spirits leave my stomach in a right state too
  • Options
    Greasy fry up and plenty of fresh orange the morning after usually sorts me right out