Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Places in Leicester that don't cost a fortune?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It seems these days the only places to go are the cinema, shopping, to a mate's house or to a restaurant. Surely there's other places too? Something interesting, preferably. My birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks and I'd like to go out with my friends, not anyhting especially active, like paintballing or laserquest, I mean if the weather was nice I wouldn't be apposed to just picnicing, but you know how the weather is :p. Anyone have any recommendations for teenagers to hang out? If all else fails there's mine I suppose... just seems a shame
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    How about paintballing, or laserquest?! Sorry jk...

If the weather did happen to be nice, BBQs are always good, get some music beers and spliffs on the go and your sorted.
    But other than that i have no ideas, there is nothing original or fun to do in this world.

Skydiving maybe?
  • Options
    house party? and hire a band to play in the garden? we went to a party recently with a local band playing in the garden, was really good fun, suppose you might be a bit late for the weather tho, but as im getting older i prefer house parties to going out...
  • Options
    I think house parties are usually bad idea unless you know everyone coming - but I think bck garden BBQ is ace idea, you can buy a marquee quite cheap these days or get a sheet or tarpaulin and hang it up from the washing line in case it rains.
  • Options
    It seems these days the only places to go are the cinema, shopping, to a mate's house or to a restaurant. Surely there's other places too? Something interesting, preferably. My birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks and I'd like to go out with my friends, not anyhting especially active, like paintballing or laserquest, I mean if the weather was nice I wouldn't be apposed to just picnicing, but you know how the weather is :p. Anyone have any recommendations for teenagers to hang out? If all else fails there's mine I suppose... just seems a shame

I was about to suggest night spots... but I'm guessing your not old enough, lol sorry. Erm... I think the best suggestions have already been made. Besides its the people your with generally, not where you are!!!

lol. sorry im lame! :(

:blush:
  • Options
    Gala bingo in beaumont leys :p
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Gala bingo in beaumont leys :p

yeah sit next to all the old grannies :D