Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Samsung Z500 alarm problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've had my samsung z500 for nearly 2 weeks now and my alarm has never worked properly on it. Sometimes it decides to go off but other times it doesn't, i was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem and how they fixed it. I was think bout phoning samsung as i've been looking on the net andf it appears some other people have the same problem as me.

Comments

• Options
    Have you tried taking it back to the shop to complain or anything? Or maybe ringing the helpline thingy?
  • Options
    I got it from 02 online and im on a 12 month contract :(
  • Options
    So what? If it doesnt work properly, it doesn't work. As its only 2 weeks old, then they should do something about it.
  • Options
    And if you take proof of purchase into an O2 shop, they can get it repaired. My friend did the same with his.
  • Options
    Hi, I noticed the exact same problem as has a mate of mine and im taking mine back to the o2 shop who said they will replace it... for another one with an alarm problem no doubt!!
  • Options
    this is a few weeks old btw. Chances are they have the problem sorted.