Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Yes there is

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You asked me to do something rediculous, so blaming my attitude when I point out how stupid it was and closing the thread just about proves everything I said about your argument.

Comments

• Options
    What you on about?
  • Options
    Why?

Is it something to do with that red apples thread? Maybe i'll take a look now.
  • Options
    A moderator who gets involved in a debate, then closes the thread because she cant win an argument.

Why get involved in the first place if you're just going to stop everyone else talking? Just sit back quietly and moderate if thats your attitude to discussions you dont like.
  • Options
    Or maybe she just got bored of the thread and couldn't be bothered listening to you anymore.
  • Options
    If she got bored then why get involved? It's for people posting there to decide if they want to carry on, nobody forces you to read it.

It was closed because of my reply, which is pathetic.
  • Options
    I think you should just drop it.
  • Options
    Well it doesn't look like I have much choice.

I'll probably get banned for disagreeing with something.
  • Options
    If a moderator decided to close a thread, then it's closed. The reasons for closing it were clearly stated when that decision was made. Please have the good sense to respect that decision.
  • Options
    Not really. But it doesn't pay to act like the mods don't know what they're talking about.
This discussion has been closed.