Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Red Cowboy Boots

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone seen any? I've fallen in love with them since seeing Jessica Simpson wearing them in her latest vid.

Comments

• Options
    not seen any so probably not helpful but i don't think i've seen a single pair of cowboy boots. many places probably won't stock them as they'll be seen as 'last season' i should imagine.
  • Options
    not seen any so probably not helpful but i don't think i've seen a single pair of cowboy boots. many places probably won't stock them as they'll be seen as 'last season' i should imagine.

True dat, holmes. Knee/thigh high Chloe replicas with straps/ribbons/buckles with a slouch and chunk heel/wedge are this year's fad.
  • Options
    I've seen some but only brown ones.
  • Options
    What about Ebay? I'm sure Jessica's were vintage. :)
  • Options
    I tried it but some awful cheap looking ones but I'll keep trying.
  • Options
    Dont know where you live, but try vintage shops. If you're from London - or near enough to go, there are some brilliant vintage shops in camden and covent garden that sell cowboy boots. I got mine for 10 squids!! Last season smlast season, I love them.... but also have me a lovely pair of buckled sloucheys... although I'm not too great a fan of the wedge look, my best mate bought a beautiful pair the other day so I could be persuaded. Hope this helps anyway. x
  • Options
    Meh, cowboy boots are still cool. Agreed though, doubt they'll be all over the shops this year, thank god...Seeing all those plastic ones ruined the whole coolness of them. Best ones are vintage/second hand. Try Ebay or Portabello market in Notting Hill, they still have loads...might not always have your size though.