Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pink tights!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone know of any shops (preferably highstreet because i cant buy online at the moment!!) that sell pink lacy/fishnet tights? because i really want some!! :eek:
where i live there arent really many decent clothes shops, and ive already looked in river island, new look, internacionale and top shop with no success!!

i bought some really nice black and pink vans trainers the other day and im thinking them along with a nice black skirt and tights would look rather fetching! ;)

Comments

• Options
    your best bet is a seedy market stall....or maybe ann summers...
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    does anyone know of any shops (preferably highstreet because i cant buy online at the moment!!) that sell pink lacy/fishnet tights? because i really want some!! :eek:
    where i live there arent really many decent clothes shops, and ive already looked in river island, new look, internacionale and top shop with no success!!

i bought some really nice black and pink vans trainers the other day and im thinking them along with a nice black skirt and tights would look rather fetching! ;)

Try H & M - a larger store will probably be more likely to have some. Or try John Lewis, or if you have any, fancy dress shops that sell Johnathon Astor tights, I think thats what they're called. White packets normally :)

Not sure about the fish nets avec trainers combo, but cool :)
  • Options
    Not sure about the fish nets avec trainers combo, but cool :)

lol yeah i know it sounds a bit strange!! but i saw some girl down my local high street wearing some and i thought it looked cool :) so i thought id try it out
  • Options
    Sounds great!

Topshop and Primark
  • Options
    TK Maxx may do. They sell some of the strangest looking tights sometimes.

I saw a girl in Camden wearing pink leopard print tights, and oh my god, I want them so badly. lol.

Ilora x
  • Options
    oooh ive found some!! i posted saying that id looked in top shop and didnt find any, and i went back in today and lo and behold.. there they were!!!
    either they werent there last week and have just come in or i just wasnt looking properly!
    either way they are peerfect :D thanks for all advice guys!
  • Options
    i've seen some in ann summers and miss selfridge