Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wife swap now.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i think this is possibly the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life, scum bag blackburn woman cant handle life on a farm who has a quality partner back home who demands cleanliness. if you've nothing to watch, put it on. its the funniest.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    some girl and her family from my school were on wife swap once.

Oh how I laughed when I saw it and recognised her. She has a weird family :/
  • Options
    this show is great, i dont always watch it, but i think this is the funniest thing ive ever seen, surely these people play up to the camera
  • Options
    I think she's done quite well on the farm. As for that partner of hers who'd climb out of the bathroom window just to avoid DIY and get a spliff - his arse needs a good slippering.
  • Options
    Th chav family are mentally unstable did you see them at the start of the show
  • Options
    ahh well its what they are all like over in blackburn.
  • Options
    ill avoid blackburn at all costs now
  • Options
    oooh that builder needs a slap, smoking cannabis infront of his kids....the little lad just told her to piss off aswell....you can see what his kids are gonna be like....
  • Options
    yeah children like that have no chance, thats why chavs breed. its a endless cycle. on the plus side, at least he has a job rather than a benefit scrounger.
  • Options
    I love Wife Swap, I just find it really amusing, quality TV I say! You just can't help but watch it if its on...

Ooh so was it a family from Blackburn tonight? Cos this series I might be on it haha, but only cos the wife who was on it went shopping at the supermarket I work and they filmed her. I reckon I'll be on in the background somewhere :D