Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

spots on penis...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

My boyfriend has a few spots on his penis. There's not anything 'in' them, they just look like raised lumps but not the usual tny ones that are all over the penis - they're about 1mm across and if you scratch them the skin of them shreds. :banghead:

We haven't had unprotected sex - I'm sure it's prob nothing to worry about but what do you think they are?

Cheers! :confused:

Comments

• Options
    No, we were both virgins when we started sleeping together, and we've never had unprotected sex.
  • Options
    Hi all,

My boyfriend has a few spots on his penis. There's not anything 'in' them, they just look like raised lumps but not the usual tny ones that are all over the penis - they're about 1mm across and if you scratch them the skin of them shreds. :banghead:

We haven't had unprotected sex - I'm sure it's prob nothing to worry about but what do you think they are?

Cheers! :confused:

I think they're called "pearly white papules" or some such nonsense. Something like 1 in 3 boys have them. Nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    They don't sound like anything to worry about, the penis has a lot of small white lumps on it. The back of the penis especially.

They could be spots at worse, it happens in the warm weather.
  • Options
    Pearly penile papules actually. :p
    Although obviously we can't say for sure that's what they are - may be worth a quick visit to the GP if they have only just appeared.
  • Options
    spanner wrote:
    Sounds like the name for the latest emo band.
  • Options
    My man has those their perfectly harmless stress no more.
  • Options
    Sounds like the name for the latest emo band.
    *rushes off to form an Emo band before someone nicks the name*
  • Options
    i got them . There like hair follicles but up the back of the penis . I got a few they do look horrible if the dick is stretched but i know its normal other ppl have gone on about it