Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Forgotten How To Flirt?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was just at a bar and a rather nice barman chatted me up. I swear ive forgotten how to flirt! I swear i acted really stupidly in front of him. Just didnt really know what to say and he was so friendly. Think ive just been put of because off my last relationship. He was so smiley and said im sure ill see you round here. Think i seemed really uninterested. Argh what is wrong with me!? He was cute! Dont really know what im doing anymore!

Comments

• Options
    ask him for a "quick screw against the wall", thats a cocktail :thumb:

you probably didnt act stupidly, maybe come across as shy ? but thats not a bad thing is it.

Just try to be yourself, if he was trying to chat you up he obviously thought you were fit.
  • Options
    :) Yeah i guess it could have been worse! Had his brother run after me down the street about two months ago. Just guess im a bit unsure of myself at the moment. I just asume people are shit even before talking to them atm! Starting at a new uni in a few days and have quite a lot on my mind. Never used to be like this, hopefully i will be back to normal soon! Hope uni distracts me. Bound to be some nice people there to at least have crushes on.