Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pins and needles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so have you ever had an orgasm and then lost the feeling in ur hands or feet or something?

it had been 8 months since i'd had a decent orgasm, but i couldnt move my hands afterwards they were kind of stuck how i was holding the pillow. it was very strange. just wondering if i am COMPLETELY abnormal.

i'm kinda thinking how it is when you have loads of pain and all the blood moves from a certain part of your body to numb the pain or help repair cells or whatever in the part that hurts

meh

Comments

• Options
    ive had them where its made me properly tingly all over, but not pins and needles
  • Options
    blood carries electrolytes which are critical to your muscles functionning properly... might have just been that... so its probably not that "abnormal"?! :)
  • Options
    i sometimes get pins and needles in my arms, but that's not after or during an orgasm. it's just during oral sex/penetrative sex.
  • Options
    Perhaps your breathing is funny... I've hyperventilated a couple of times and have always got pins and needles when that happens...
  • Options
    that sounds like it was one good orgasm lol
  • Options
    its happenes to me if i get really into it, and when i do orgasm
    its just like ur whole body just freezes , i have to stay that
    way for a couple minutes till ive callmed down after the orgasm..
    dunno if many guys get that :confused:
  • Options
    I sometimes get horrific cramp in my legs during sex, the muslce tightens right up and its agony. Same thing I'd expect.
  • Options
    Uh huh!

Know exactly what you are talkin about! I have gotten it before too, except that it was my face that locked up after an intense orgasm... I couldn't speak, and had intense pins and needles. It was really freaky, I actually got quite scared by it, and my girlfriend was really worried too. Kinda funny upon reflection.
  • Options
    yeah really funny pavlovs :D:D

I usually dont get anything but i sometimes paralize and even loose my strengh and fall if we're doing it doggy style :naughty::naughty: :P
  • Options
    No, I'm being completely serious! I've had the same thing. It was only that intense once, and it really did freak me out, but I get pins and needles quite a bit.