Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Worried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok for those who saw my other thread about my ex suddenly coming back....we've been speaking again since and i found out during the time we lost contact he got really depressed and attempted suicide. He still seems really down, but stable. Well, he's been online every day since we got back in touch and now he hasn't been on since thursday night. We had quite an emotional talk which resulted in him blaming himself for everything when he finished it and so on. Well, i sent him a text yesterday telling him i have a new number and asking if he was ok, he hasn't replied or been online. I know i'm probably being silly but im worried he might have done something again. I can't pluck up the guts to call him for some reason. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    well if you don't have the guts to phone him there's nothing you can do but wait! there is a possibility he just might not want to talk to you.
  • Options
    Eugh I hate it when people make people feel guilty like that. It's crappy and mean. Can't they see that they upset the other party and make them feel responsible. Sorry I just had to rant that. Don't worry, not your problem. No matter what it's not your problem Ok. Promise me, repeat it to yourself. I know I care but it's not my problem.
  • Options
    If you're asking for advice to call him you know you shouldn't.

If it was the right thing to do, you wouldn't be making a thread, you'd be helping him.

Unfortunately, circumstances are telling you otherwise. Listen to them.
  • Options
    well i tried calling today, answerphone, so called just now and a girl answered - so i just hung up, whoever tried to call back but i rejected it. I just put my new sim card in. Dunno what that was all about - not gonna bother again anyway.
  • Options
    assuming number you phoned was actually him if you have been talking to him online only then how do you know it is his phone? He could have changed it. Unless of course you been talking to him on phone as well.
  • Options
    i dunno, when we first got talking he asked me not to call/text/email but didn't say why, i thought he would have told me by now if he had a new number or something.