Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

White Tongue

This may sound a bit strange, but ever since Wednesday night, my tongue seems to have some white patches on it. Anyone know why? Also, I think I might've burnt it on Wednesday morning - not sure if the two things are related?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it's normal... can relate to the immune system and stuff I think... Not 100% sure though.
  • Options
  • Options
    This may sound a bit strange, but ever since Wednesday night, my tongue seems to have some white patches on it. Anyone know why? Also, I think I might've burnt it on Wednesday morning - not sure if the two things are related?

Are you either constipated or have an upset stomach? The tongue often indicates the health of the colon ....
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Are you either constipated or have an upset stomach? The tongue often indicates the health of the colon ....

Thanks. I do have keep having problems with my stomach, but that's probably because I keep eating chocolate whcih I'm allergic to because of the milk...
  • Options
    I had a white tounge last month, the morning after one of the biggest drinking sessions in the history of my life :yuck: I just put it down to extreme dehydration. :chin:

Maff.
  • Options
    Dehydration is normally the main cause of getting white patchs on your tounge, just trying drinking alot of water and see what happens