Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Solid: Thats weird

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats the weirdest thing you've found in your solid? I don't really smoke so don't buy it, but have seen plastic and what looks to be like pubic hair in some of my mates stuff.

Comments

• Options
    Aye you'll always find a bit of plastic in your soapbar, I found some tiny stones inside a lump before :eek:
  • Options
    Fingernails, plastic... whoknows! Truly nasty stuff.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Glass shards.

Hence why i stopped buying it unless desperate. Grr.
  • Options
    Jesus the worst I've ever found is bits of plastic and that only happens very rarely. People are mostly really picky with their resin round here, even if they think too much comes off when they burn it or it has cracks in from being micromaved a bit too much they will complain and probably try and go elsewhere.

Oh yeah actually, years ago we got some really dark stuff which had what looks like bits of light blue powder in and it used to make us really tripped out and really really sleepy/ body felt like lead. I'd have it again though given the chance it was good fun!

But yeah generally the hash we get here I think is pretty good quality, gets you as stoned as most of weed that we get, and that includes amsterdam weed so its not the worst. Plus, nobody round here calls it soap... but when it gets dry about once a year when theres a big bust or something people get some right shite that tastes like carpet, or that horrible Lebanese stuff that you can't sprinkle its just like dough but it still get you stoned in a good way.

I prefer to smoke the so called "soap" round here because it's cheap as anything/easy to get and it's not worth spending all that extra for weed which only really tastes and smells a little bit better. But after a bit I prefer the taste of resin, its just slightly harsher and leaves you feeling a bit more satisfied imo.
  • Options
    Plastic and stones.
  • Options
    nothing more than plastic

same here