Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Owww

Hey sorry if this has been done before, but..
Oouch!! My feet are swollen and I've got a massive blister on the ball of my left foot-I can hardly walk! This is from dancing all night Saturday in heels. They weren't particularly high but I'm still suffering. If I could get away with wearing flats when I go out I would, but I'm 5"2, and I just feel a bit stupid.
Does anyone know where I can get really nice, but small-heeled shoes at a reasonably cheap price? I usually shop in Faith, etc. but I'm a bit skint at the mo. I'm thinking of investing in some party-feet but I've heard they don't actually work that well..
Any thoughts much appreciated :)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I reguarly used to get blisters on my little toes and sometimes my big toes from ballet (pointe shoes) every week. But now after over a year my feet are used to it. I say have a look in boots, they've got loads of good foot care stuff.
  • Options
    I'm thinking of investing in some party-feet

Ive used them, they are pretty good
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    I reguarly used to get blisters on my little toes and sometimes my big toes from ballet (pointe shoes) every week. But now after over a year my feet are used to it. I say have a look in boots, they've got loads of good foot care stuff.

thanks I'll check it out :yes:
  • Options
    thanks I'll check it out :yes:
    coming from someone who has danced ballet for 12 years :D I got some ''gorgeous feet'' invisible plasters from boots. I've got the little ones and i haven't used them yet, but they look really good.
  • Options
    If your looking for cheap nice shoes! Jonanthan James! Dont know if you have one near you but they bring out very similar styles to faith about a week later!! x
  • Options
    Ive used them, they are pretty good

I have used them too and I think they are rubbish. Not worth the money at all.
  • Options
    I didn't find them too good either, plus they make your shoes tight.
  • Options
    x~*Nat*~x wrote:
    If your looking for cheap nice shoes! Jonanthan James! Dont know if you have one near you but they bring out very similar styles to faith about a week later!! x
    I used to get all my school shoes from that shop when I was in Middle School. :lol:

Ilora x