Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

autumn/winter coats

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anybody found any nicecoats for this colder weather? I'm hopeless at finding coats and never pick ones that flatter me,im a slight pear shape, would be hourglass if i had boobs, and i want something smart but sexy. not too much to ask lol x

Comments

• Options
    i found a sagey green cord trenchcoat/peacoat type in H&M that i'm pretty much in love with.

was only £30 too :D
  • Options
    i've always found that topshop did nice winter jackets. :yes:
  • Options
    Well, I got a lovely double breasted denim jacket all furlined from http://www.pimkie.fr/ when I was in Paris for £25.00, weighs a ton!

And I got a lovely olive green jacket from http://www.wefashion.com/start.asp? in Paris, too. So I'm set for the winter.

..But um..ZARA! Zara have loads of lovely coats. They are such good quality. Well worth the money, tbh.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    i found a sagey green cord trenchcoat/peacoat type in H&M that i'm pretty much in love with.

was only £30 too :D

Yeah I've seen the same one, to be honest there are quite a lot of nice coats in there adn at a good price
  • Options
    I got my autumn winter coat from Monsoon. I love it :love:

Ilora x
  • Options
    I bought a black bomber jacket from Miss Selfridge yesterday. Not cheap, though, and won't keep my kidneys warm, but it shows off my waist and balances my big ass.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    I bought a black bomber jacket from Miss Selfridge yesterday. Not cheap, though, and won't keep my kidneys warm, but it shows off my waist and balances my big ass.

God havent heard them mentioned for a while! I had one of those when I was 14, was all the rage, we all had them. I especially like the orange inside lining, lol :yuck: :blush: