Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

anyone been here?(situation i mean )

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is anyone in this position where you love a girl as long as you can remember.. are good friends and evreything and evreytime you try and get over her or even go out with other people.. you find your self thinking about the girl you just cant get over.. thats where i am kinda at.. iv been here for awhile but like i just dont understand why i cant just like get over her you know? anyone been here or what have/ would you have done.. i mean we have talked before about maybe getting together but she really dosent know.. so.. i know its easy for anyone just to say well if she dosent want to then whats the point right? but if you dont keep trying it seems as if she never meant as much to you in the first place in her mind if you just like gave up though right?

bah.. anyways srry for the long read just give a few comments/advise if you like

Comments

• Options
    There was this guy that I met when I was 14 that I became best friends with. Over the first few months I knew the guy I decided I fancied him but he had a girlfriend so I didn't do anything more than be a friend with occasional flirting. Then he decided he liked me too and we went out for about a month. Then when he dumped me I was distraught. So distraught in fact I still have a crush on this guy.

Everytime we've met him we've been all friendly and then he fucks me about.

I know it's hard but you got to move on with it or bite the bullet and just go for it.
    Just think of the consequences of each actions before you do em.
  • Options
    i know exactly how u feel! i met a guy when i was 15, he had a girlfriend and i was recently single and we got to be brilliant friends. i started to 'like' him and he knew i did but nothing happened as he had a girlfriend, we used to spend hours cuddled together on his bed watchin films and we got on so so well. i thought we'd always be friends and we'd always be as close as we were. for about a year we we're so so close and he met all my friends. but then he stopped returning my texts and i havent seen him in about 2 years now.

i still feel so much for him, and i feel that if i saw him i'd feel the same as i did 4 years ago wen we first met.

i know its hard, but you just have to try and move on or it'll affect future realtionships. i've realised this guy isnt worth it, but i still hope that he has the best life possible and finds everything he needs to make him happy
  • Options
    Just think of the consequences of each actions before you do em.

But sometimes that's impossible isn't it? Because you're not always going to know what the other person will say or how they'll react. Like I found last year, be very careful what you say to to someone, as it could out a bit nasty at times... Also, it may not be a good idea to always tell the truth...

thedj - I know exactly how you feel and am seriously regretting telling a friend of mine how I feel about him and now am finidng it impossible to move on.