Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I want the Cheating Lad!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I met this lad at work who I really did fancy! I gt his number and started texting him he admitted he had a girlfriend who was away!
Anyway one thing lead to another and he started comin to see me and things happened! He said he'l dump his gf whens shes bk and will see what happens from there!
But after spending a weekend together he went all quiet on me nt reply to texts, lying about doing things so he dint have to see me and when i confronted him he said it was because he felt guilty and needed time to get rid of his gf and that we should keep away!
This is I really like this bloke as u know its nt easy to wen that happens!
I know who is Gf is by face and i feel like tellin her because why should a user and a cheat get away with it! Do u reakon its best???

Comments

• Options
    I reckon you should just steer clear of this guy, at least until he becomes available. Plus, always remember if he is capable of cheating on his current gf, he is capable of cheating on you..
  • Options
    I reckon you should just steer clear of this guy, at least until he becomes available. Plus, always remember if he is capable of cheating on his current gf, he is capable of cheating on you..
    Listen to her *nods* she talks sense
  • Options
    yea i thought about that! How do i get over him though?? do u think i should tell his gf?? if it cums out am bound to look bad???
  • Options
    yea i thought about that! How do i get over him though?? do u think i should tell his gf?? if it cums out am bound to look bad???

I suggest you don't tell his girlfriend. Sure, she has a right to know, but then at the same time, think how crap she would feel if you interfered and told her. The guy said he would tell her, let him. Stay away from it all. You don't want to be seen as the bitchy other woman or anything.
  • Options
    If you tell her its gonna look bad on you, as well as him. Get over him by forgetting about him, it's not easy but its for the best. Maybe find a new hobby or something to take your mind of him

Ps. Text talk isn't very welcome around here....
  • Options
    Do u think i shud lie thought to cover up for him? if she hears she hears I dnt want to give gim satifaction!
  • Options
    I wouldnt lie to cover up for him
  • Options
    Just leave him to it all.
  • Options
    oh come on you knew he had a girlfriend. he was a nobhead, but did you really believe he'd leave her for you? he's a tosser, leave him to it.
  • Options
    I'd stop using text talk, and keep your nose out.

He's a cunt for cheating, though.
  • Options
    He said he'l dump his gf whens shes bk and will see what happens from there!

oldest line in the book. avoid.

this includes telling the girlfriend. i'd just stay well away.
  • Options
    Neither of you have been very intelligent in the matter. But stay away.
  • Options
    Once a cheater, always a cheater. Even if he left this girl for you, could you honestly believe that he wouldn't do the same thing to you?
    I agree, well said.
  • Options
    Oh, come on honey, he's just using you as a convenient recreational tool whilst the cat is away. Like he'd leave his girlfriend for you- that doesn't happen. Once a bit on the side, always a bit on the side.

I'd only tell the gf you're the bit on the side if you feel you don't like your teeth very much.