Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I cant stand arrogant guys!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
They annoy me so much! And now im just realising i was going out with one myself. Even though we have split up he ends up sending me a photo of himself! Makes me feel so mad!

Comments

• Options
    arrogant guys.....ggrrr don't get me started.... :mad:
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhh i hate arrogant men!
    Next time tell him that a picture of him would not interest you in the slightest then change the subject uber quick.Will no doubt bruise his ego somewhat!
  • Options
    I told him i deleted it, which i did!
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    I told him i deleted it, which i did!

Why not send it to a gay dating site, should be worth a laugh, and then he might get the message.
  • Options
    knowing you are better than someone is one thing, proving it to them makes you as bad as the arrogant person in question
  • Options
    Boozy wrote:
    Why not send it to a gay dating site, should be worth a laugh, and then he might get the message.

Lol that would be quite funny, but its just a waste of my time really. I think Mr G is right! I have to rise above it all! I just wish people didnt get to me so badly! He annoys the hell out of me now! He continually hugs me and shows off! Ive never had an ex piss me off so much! I think he craves attention! We have hung out lately, but half the time he acts like hes still dating me! Its just taking the piss! Just the small things get to me, like putting his arm round me walking down the road, squeezing me tightly. Ive gone out with some messed up people before, but this is just confusing! He seems to think i want him for sex, in his dreams! The way hes been acting lately i dont even fancy him anymore! He knows exactly how to wind me up. Im not a nasty person, i dont think i deserve this shit! I just want a guy whos not into himself, but i can never seem to find one! Where are they?!
  • Options
    Maybe you should ask yourself is it worth having him around at all? Sounds like he's still livin in the past.
  • Options
    You'll get over it.
  • Options
    yer im not gonna talk to him anymore. its a waste of time.
  • Options
    Sounds like, in this situation, your a victim of "the game." In the I.E. I would label this "Play'a" of yours the "Arrogant B@stard." In my oppinion, an A.B.'s (Arrogant B@stard) game is heavily dependant on causing the confusion/frustration effect, by acting to make the "prey" feel secure, then instantly behaving in a manner to disrupt that security. After the positive, nagative must follow, then of course another positive. The balance of the nagative/positive reinforcment must be maintained for the A.B. to be sucessfull. The A.B. player strikes at the subconsious using a type of Gurilla hit and fade attack arousing desire then dashing it away right when within your reach, making "the chase" for the Player all the more sweeter and all the more frustrating for the Prey. Classic bait and hook.
    Perhaps you enjoy the pain/pleasure of such treatment? If you don't enjoy it. . . change the rules of his game and create a game that you would enjoy playing. Harness your inner "femme fatale" and turn the tables. You run game! Game doesn't run over you!
    A.B. Players can be quite formidable when you are already caught deep in their snare. Increase your self confidence and become Predator. Then none can oppose you. . . .
  • Options
    I can't stand arrogant girls either
  • Options
    Call me stupid, but I don't mind a bit of arrogance as it keeps me in play.

A guy sending photos of himself and the likes is just plain annoying though.
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses. Thing is this is arrogance after a year and a half relationship when we have split up! I broke up with him, i think he wants revenge! Glad i did now after this photo thing! Lol the photo was of him wearing a necklace i bought for him on Valentines! How sad! All he cares about is materialism and his looks! Maybe thats because its all he has really lol! He is just trying to keep me hanging in there for an ego trip im sure. He has insecurities, just tries to cover them up. I was moving on kind of until we met up again! He obviously didnt want me to! He even took me for a meal and said 'Im glad to see you eating!' What the hell?! He got a missed call yesterday from a no number and assumed it was me, which it wasnt! Ive deleted all his contact details. And im ignoring him from now on in general. Hes no friend! Im sick of the games! (which he claims are not!) Ive fallen in the trap too many times with him. I used to not with guys, but this was my longest relationship so it changed it. I see where you are coming from Inland Empire. I dont enjoy pain/pleasure especially when we are no longer together! Im just going to show him that im enjoying my life and beat him! I have as much background info on him as he does on me so i should be able to. We know what gets to eachother! It really feels like hes taking advantage of my kindness. I cant let him win! When we have met up he has been 'nice', but then i know hes playing games really. He appears Mr. Nice guy, but is damn sneaky! Hes so messed up really, just doesnt appear it on the surface. Im going in a few weeks to my new uni anyway, being surrounded by lots of new faces should help! I will unlease the 'femme fatale!' :) Ive never let a guy win before! I have an exciting life ahead of me! :p
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    Ive never let a guy win before!

Well, I think he just did :thumb: .
  • Options
    your all the same, you say you will never go out with an arrogant guy but the next twat that thinks hes the dude, you'll be drooling like the school girls you are. there are hundreds of fellas out there who would treat you like ten times better than some cum junkie but you'll choose the arrogant guy rather than the shy fella in the corner. there are some girls granted will see the shy boy but most of yous will be dazzled by mr white shirt wearing twat

oh and by the way im 23 and i have a gf of 3 years so im not jealous im just saying it how it is. girls have a thing for getting hurt and its been proving numerous times in front of me by most of my friends.
  • Options
    your all the same, you say you will never go out with an arrogant guy but the next twat that thinks hes the dude, you'll be drooling like the school girls you are. there are hundreds of fellas out there who would treat you like ten times better than some cum junkie but you'll choose the arrogant guy rather than the shy fella in the corner. there are some girls granted will see the shy boy but most of yous will be dazzled by mr white shirt wearing twat

oh and by the way im 23 and i have a gf of 3 years so im not jealous im just saying it how it is. girls have a thing for getting hurt and its been proving numerous times in front of me by most of my friends.

Lol well he wasnt like this originally! He was quite down to earth! Its since the breakup. He wasnt some cum junkie! He just had a lot of past issues! And you dont have to be shy to be worth going out with, you can simply have confidence, not arrogance. Btw you dont sound 23! And im not a school girl! Im a uni student! And i dont like guys who wear white shirts particularly!
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    Lol well he wasnt like this originally! He was quite down to earth! Its since the breakup. He wasnt some cum junkie! He just had a lot of past issues! And you dont have to be shy to be worth going out with, you can simply have confidence, not arrogance. Btw you dont sound 23!

what age do i sound?
  • Options
    About 15, you cant pigeon hole people like that!
  • Options
    lol, im 23. i might have the grammer and spelling of a teenager im in fact a tad older lol
  • Options
    Yes, because the monkey is really mature (if that is a monkey on your avatar) :thumb:

I wear white shirts. Often. What does that make me? :D