Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

genital piercings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so, what happens if you've got your bits pierced? can you have sex, or do u have to fiddle about taking all the stuff out? surely it'd kill or rip you to bits if you had sex whilst pierced???
Not interested in getting it done, im just curious!

Comments

• Options
    :yuck: never....supposidly a peirced member will give a girl more pleasure during sex.....
  • Options
    As far as i know/want to know, you dont have to take the piercings out before sex. They're supposed to give added pleasure to both partners...
    If you were really rough, i suppose it could tear, but i dont know for sure. In general im sure its fine.
    I think someother people on here would know far more than me..
  • Options
    ive heard of the pleasure thing too, i just cant imagine it not hurting!!
  • Options
    the piercing dosent actually hurt really, more of a shock. Also i'd never been a clit girl at all until i had it done.

The only problem i've had was when i went to sleep in lace undies with it in and the ball got caught in the lace :eek:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    :yuck: never....supposidly a peirced member will give a girl more pleasure during sex.....
    never did with me :no:
  • Options
    see char - i can understand how that'd be ok, but if it was on the guys dick, then surely it'd rip it out whilst going in and out??
  • Options
    The piercings are that thick on males. They have to be otherwise there is a huge risk of the skin tearing.
  • Options
    hey
    i got my clit pirced about 2 years ago, now i forget its there most of the time!
    Didnt really change sex at all, i thought it was going to be great and heard all these rumors about how girls can cum just like that who have it done but personally it didnt make any diffrence at all!

My ex had his knob pirced, right thru the japs eye :eek: it sort of makes a diffrence when i slept with him but again, nothing special.
    ~XXX~
  • Options
    Isn't there a danger of it damaging the condom?
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    Isn't there a danger of it damaging the condom?
    no, its not sharp or anything, and the penis dosent come into that much contact with the clit
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    no, its not sharp or anything, and the penis dosent come into that much contact with the clit
    But what about cock piercings?
  • Options
    i would have thought it might have damaged the nerves on your clit?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Genital piercings are generally :yuck: IMO!
    Weekender Offender