Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

would you call him if you had a bf?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was in a clothing store in london the otherday, and there was this girl who worked there that really caught my eye. So I went and started talking to her. We got on like a house on fire, talking like we'd known each other for ages. So I thought I'd ask her out to which she said "I got bf, but we should still go out, Ill give you my number." She then went and a got a pen and paper and realised her mobile wasnt on her and she didnt know it off by heart (I know typical excuse) so she asked for mine, I wrote it down and gave it to her.
The question I have for you guys is would you call a guy who is obviously interested in you, but you have a bf. Would you feel guilty even if it was to call to say hello, how are you etc.

Comments

• Options
    to be honest i would not call! yeah its nice when you meet someone who appears interested in you. its flattering! but personally anymore than that and i would feel really bad!

but, i dont no this girls situation with her boyf! she may not be happy in her relationship and want to see what else is out there!

just think if she is in a serious relationship and chatting up other guys would you want to be in a relationship with her???

time will tell!

so you never no all hope is not lost!
  • Options
    Just because she has a boyfriend does not mean she can't have other friends who just happen to be male.

Any so called boyfriend who tries to be the only 'man in her life' is overly possesive, jealous, lacking in self trust and trust in his gf, which when you think about it, trust is one of the most important things in a relationship.
  • Options
    Mollow wrote:
    Just because she has a boyfriend does not mean she can't have other friends who just happen to be male.

of course having a boyrfriend doesnt mean she cant have other male friends!!!!!!!!

but it does mean she shouldnt be going out with other guys who approached her because they obviously fancy her!

i wouldnt just randomly meet guys in shops, bars ect and give them my number!!! however i do have male friends from school that i spend time with, and im sure i will make new male friends at uni, and my boyfriend reguarly goes out with female friends from work! this is different from giving a guy (that fancies you, and is obviously looking for more than friendship) your number because he approached you!
  • Options
    As long as they know that you have a bf and that you're happy with them then they should understand theres a line that they dont cross. With my mates thats how it is, they know theres a line and they know not to cross it.