Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tights/Stockings or Knee Highs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
With Autumn fast approaching it is time to dig the tights back out again. I prefer to wear tights under my work trousers but are wondering whether to wear knee highs or stockings for a change.

Can anybody recommend any brands?

Comments

• Options
    well i just get all mine cheap from asda from about £1-£3 a pair. Can't go wrong with that :thumb:
  • Options
    wear what feels comfy?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    That was helpful lucifer devil....
  • Options
    Debenhams Glossy Plain top Holdups are excellent - £2.50 for 2 pairs. Unlike with tights, if one leg gets a ladder in, you haven't lost the whole pair!
  • Options
    Luce wrote:
    Debenhams Glossy Plain top Holdups are excellent - £2.50 for 2 pairs. Unlike with tights, if one leg gets a ladder in, you haven't lost the whole pair!
    but youd have to hope to get ladders in one of each pair to end up a winner because youd still have to buy a whole new pair if only one laddered

as said asda or tescos chirpy cheap and do the job
  • Options
    Primark are a dab hand at cheap hold ups which seem to last the same as your average jo pair of hold up/stockings/tights.
    Im an advocate of stockings and hold ups though,even if its just for the sheer sexyness of them :blush: