Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

baby oil stains

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heyyyy, I stupidly put on ma clothes straight after using some Johnsons Baby Oil Gel and it's stained my top! It's gone in the wash but it's not come out! :mad: Any ideas or solutions to get the stain out? Any & every idea is appreciated! :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Try that Vanish stuff.
  • Options
    *§atania* wrote:
    Heyyyy, I stupidly put on ma clothes straight after using some Johnsons Baby Oil Gel and it's stained my top! It's gone in the wash but it's not come out! :mad: Any ideas or solutions to get the stain out? Any & every idea is appreciated! :thumb:

You shouldn't have washed it, that just sets the stain. :no: It's going to be harder to get out now.

Rub some washing up liquid into it and leave it for 15 minutes, then wash it again. If that doesn't do it, repeat the process. If it doesn't come out then, you've had it.
  • Options
    isn't johnsons baby oild gel stuff meant to be used in the bath/shower? isn't it a bit sticky to use as a moisturiser?
  • Options
    i think its the stuff you use after a shower to lock in moisture or something... i wouldnt have put clothes on straight after though.
  • Options
    If you rub talcum powder into the oily patch it should absorb it. I got a oil remover from Dylon (I think thats them, they make fabric dyes too) and it's always sorted it out.
  • Options
    when i first read the title of this thread, i thought it needed to be in the sex forums
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    when i first read the title of this thread, i thought it needed to be in the sex forums
    ah yir pure nutjos r fella, fuckin mankin ba :yuck:
  • Options
    :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: