Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm making a move.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Woa, the title sounded like a film statement lol.

Now, how is the best way to confront someone and explain your feelings? In the open is kind of harsh for me, and inside is even worse lol.

Ever experienced this and had a happy result? I feel like it's not going to end like that lol, and I'm getting cold feet.

Comments

• Options
    The worst thing that you can do, is never do it. If you feel attracted to someone let them know. What was that quote that I read the other day, something along the lines of:

"Always tell someone how you feel, one of you will feel better in the end."

How you do it I really can't tell you but there are so many ways. I took the easy way out with my boyfriend and confessed everything in an e-mail and then hid out until I got one back. :P Believe me, the wait was terrible. I wish you luck and don't worry, if they turn you down they just weren't good enough for you.

:heart: ~ LilWy
  • Options
    it tends to better if your not pissed off your tits. girls tend to hate it when you tell them your undying love for them when your lying on your back with drink spilt all over you...but seriously though you'll feel so much better afterwards, even if they dont feel the same. its better than having it boiling away inside of you