Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right..... help me out plz guys, this is the deal...my man wont give me none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im 18, jus started seein this guy whos 21, - i know hes no virgin or ne thin like that, hes more experienced than me, dats y i dont know what the problem is, when were alone an we just kissing and stuff ill try an take it a bit further an theres always an excuse!, its not like its only happened once its alllllll the time, like the otha night we were in his bedroom after we'd been out clubbin he was all over me , touchin me n kissin ma neck n then he sort of pushed me away n was like it aint even as if he got nefin 2 be nervous about, hes slept with loads of girls before he met me an he definatly aint got no size problems like, i ask him if theres a problem an hes like " what u on about"? "chill out babes" i was beginin 2 fink its cos he didnt like me or somethin but he sais he wants 2 be wiv me an he phones me like ALLLL the time, my friends cant help me theyr jus like "cheat on him" ?? i cant do that i luvs him loadsss but it jus soooo frustratin cos i want him so badly ..... he gets moody when i mention it WHATS HIS PROBLEM?? 6 months and NOTHING! even if he was going behind my back ( i hope not) surely sumfink still would hav happened by now? wha do i do gyals an bwoys?? xx

Comments

• Options
    omg u poor fing. lik, gt rid. da bwoy mst go!

:yuck:
  • Options
    Learn how to master the English language then come back.
  • Options
    Maybe he doesn't want to have sex, and from what it sounds he doesn't want to discuss why he doesn't want to have sex either. Maybe he doesn't trust you? (just throwing aroudn suggestions here)
  • Options
    are you sure he is into you as much as you are into him?
  • Options
    pretty hate machine......... stop tryna be smart, if u aint gunna ansa a question properly then why waste ur time? pointless eh? so i cnt be arsed 2 type correctly.. and what???,
  • Options
    pretty hate machine......... stop tryna be smart, if u aint gunna ansa a question properly then why waste ur time? pointless eh? so i cnt be arsed 2 type correctly.. and what???,

And you wonder why he doesn't want to shag you? :confused:
  • Options
    garh....i dunno about anyone else but talkn lyk dis innit really annoys me for some reason... :banghead:
  • Options
    ok ive got bad grammar and spelling, sorry if i offended anyone yeah i just asked ya advice thats all
  • Options
    Hrrrrm. Sounds like he's either very insecure about himself and he's been lying about his...achievements, or he's not telling you something about his other activities. Just a thought.
  • Options
    ok sorry, now i've moaned.....sounds like he's simply not ready, and it's not uncommon for a guy to lie about his girl tally chart to make up for being insecure about sex and so on....just leave him till he wants to is all you can do really
  • Options
    thnx guys.....
  • Options
    Best thing to do would be to talk to him about it. If he has had sexual partners before you then maybe hes looking for more of a serious relationship and take things slowly =]
  • Options
    ok ive got bad grammar and spelling, sorry if i offended anyone yeah i just asked ya advice thats all

You haven't got bad grammer or spelling and you've already said you can't be arsed to use the correct language - using text talk is plain lazyness. You know you don't spell 'your', 'ya'. :yeees: And I don't think I've ever been a 'gyal' .

In response to your question though, one of my friends a while back, had a very experienced new boyfriend, who also wouldn't have sex with her. His reasoning was that he was serious about her. They led up to everything but sex - he said he wanted to take their time as he really wanted to be with her and so didn't need to hurry. The other girls had been a bundle of sexual flings and one night stands. Maybe, he's not as experienced as he's made out, maybe he thinks more seriously of you then the others. Maybe approaching it as a problem, makes him feel that you really just want HIM for sex...and so by not giving you it, he's trying to show you that he's not just about sex...that this is more than that.
  • Options
    yeh, but theres taking things slowly and taking things sssssllllooowwwllllyyy- im kool wiv taking things slowly but 6 months kinda takes the piss, it aint even as if i can jus go out an cheat on him- aint in ma nature and 2 say d truth i couldnt even imagine goin with another guy.....men.....
  • Options
    In response to your question though, one of my friends a while back, had a very experienced new boyfriend, who also wouldn't have sex with her. His reasoning was that he was serious about her. They led up to everything but sex - he said he wanted to take their time as he really wanted to be with her and so didn't need to hurry. The other girls had been a bundle of sexual flings and one night stands. Maybe, he's not as experienced as he's made out, maybe he thinks more seriously of you then the others. Maybe approaching it as a problem, makes him feel that you really just want HIM for sex...and so by not giving you it, he's trying to show you that he's not just about sex...that this is more than that.

Yeh thats what i meant but you put it alot better ;x
  • Options
    yeh, but theres taking things slowly and taking things sssssllllooowwwllllyyy- im kool wiv taking things slowly but 6 months kinda takes the piss, it aint even as if i can jus go out an cheat on him- aint in ma nature and 2 say d truth i couldnt even imagine goin with another guy.....men.....

Plucked from the good manners guide - I'm really sorry I don't understand your last sentance. Please please, if you really want help - TAKE HEED!

Text talk

There are reasons why text talk isn't the greatest way to communicate on these boards:
    1. There is no word limit, so you don't need to shorten words, although the odd u and 2 are allowed
    2. It may be faster for you to type, but it takes much longer to read, and the lack of punctuation also makes your posts hard to decipher. It puts people off responding.
    3. Text talk makes you look stupid and illiterate, sad but true. Board users will also assume that if you can't be bothered to write properly, why should they bother to try and help you.
    4. The search - if you write normally, the key words will be picked up when doing a search, helping you and others. One of the main reasons for our search not being as good as it could be is the use of text talk.
  • Options
    alright, thankyou. From now on i will type correctly and will no longer shorten my words.

thank you for your help though
  • Options
    Dont understand ur last sentance either =[
  • Options
    alright, thankyou. From now on i will type correctly and will no longer shorten my words.

thank you for your help though

Thank you - honestly, I'm not always mean - I can't even type in text talk on my mobile very well - my credit shows this!

And, from what I've deciphered - it's good that cheating isn't in your nature, and it wouldn't resolve the matter in hand - it would just hurt someone you care for, just over sex. I didn't have sex with my ex till 9 months in, and the current till 6 months in. The first cause of my own choice, and the second not through lack of trying to encourage nookie to happen. If you really care for the guy, then let the relationship get deeper maybe?
  • Options
    He might still be in love with a previous girlfriend or he might really respect you and want your first time to be very special, does he know what you want, have you told him how you feel.He might have had a bad experience, you say he is well endowed, that doesn't mean he can always get it up though, put him at his ease, tell him you want him, try and talk to him, but remember us guys switch off if we feel we are being nagged.

The secret of a good relationship is to talk through your problems though, and take your time.