Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

"mr right" or "miss right"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im new and have a question does anyone think that there is a "mr right" or "miss right" out there ? i tried searching if this qu is already on here and i couldnt find it. hope to hear from u all soon xx :)

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure everyone will reply soon, but I'll just shift this over to the relationships forum whilst you're waiting
  • Options
    No, I don't believe that there is a Mr Right for me. Or not a specific one for my entire life. I have had three serious boyfriends and all were perfect for where I was in my life and were exactly who I wanted them to be at the time. There would be something missing in my life and the person I ended up being if I hadn't had any of those relationships.
  • Options
    hi im new and have a question does anyone think that there is a "mr right" or "miss right" out there ? i tried searching if this qu is already on here and i couldnt find it. hope to hear from u all soon xx :)
    Nope
  • Options
    Well if he is out there he better come find me soon because I need a boy hug!
  • Options
  • Options
    Well, I think I've found him! He might not be perfect but he is definately Mr Right for me! We've been together for almost 10 years! :heart:
  • Options
    I definatly believe there is a Mr right.
    Whether or not i'll ever find him im not sure but cant give up on that bridget jones styley dream.
    My parents were both married and divorced befor they found each other and there is no doubt in my mind that they have found mr and miss right in each other.
    I envy them something rotten for that.
    I'll know when ive found Mr Right because hes going to sweep me off my feet.
  • Options
    Nope. There are several. To imply there is just one person out there for all of us sets us up for failure straight away.
  • Options
    Mr Right now; Mr Right-for-now and Mr Right-for-a-while, yes. But I don't think there's one definitive "Mr Right" (or "Ms") for everyone, I'd agree with the majority so far and say there can be more than one, easily.

There's too much focus put on "soulmates" and finding "the one", in my (humble) opinion. Finding someone who makes you happy and loved (and who feels the same) is difficult enough without all the added stress that would come with worrying about whether Mr Right had driven out of your life on that number 10 bus you just missed by a second ;)
  • Options
    I doubt there is just one 'mr/mrs right' , my boyfriend I'm with now seems like mr right at the moment, but who knows in a years time I may be with some one else who seems like Mr right.(hope that doesnt happen, I love him sooo much!)
  • Options
    I think there are thousands of Mr/Ms rights out there for everyone. Meeting and recognising them is the tricky part.

I think I found mine
  • Options
    no, but some people are well suited, and most people arent.
  • Options
    no, but some people are well suited, and most people arent.

there's no Mr right, but there's a Mr "brite" Jeez that was lame :razz:

anyway, i think there are many people out there who might not be totally perfect, even might annoy you but you feel comfortable in their presence and real love shines through, so thats why there's no Mr or Mrs perfect, but a Mr and Mrs right is out there for us all
  • Options
    I believe there's a Mr Right" out there for me :D.
  • Options
    I think there are people who can compliment each other physically, mentally and spiritually but I don't believe in Mr/Ms Right or romantic love.
  • Options
    i used to think there was only one person for each of us (mr/mrs right) and i was on a constant search for him, generally trying to make myself look gorgeous everytime i left the house in order to attract him.

But then after i broke up with my last ex i decided to chill and relax and just be me, then i realised that logically there are just people who you get along with and mesh so well with and that is what constitutes a mr/mrs right, not anything else...your mr/mrs right could be anyone, whoever you choose to let it be.
  • Options
    I don't think there is such a thing as one Mr Right, you like and love different people depending where you are in life. I wouldn't have been GWST's Mr Right when I was 15, for instance.

There are lots of people you will like. It just depends which one you meet, and when.