Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

warrington

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
does anyone know what the place is like? im looking at university college chester and it says one campus is in warrington.. so if anyone knows what the uni or just the place is like can you let me know?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Hi, i dnt know much about warrington but the university is supposed to be excellent and chester is a REALLY nice place. I live about 1 hours drive frm there and it is really smart and i have friends who say the uni is fantastic.
    Hope this helps
  • Options
    yeah! but if one person likes it and tells you so; it doesn't mean you'll like it. best bet is to travel up there yourself and see for yourself. although i agree with becky4131 in that chester is ace. i don't know about the uni but imo warrington as an area is ermmm... okay. :p
  • Options
    I like Warrington its a decent night out and the shopping is really good. Don't know anything about the nightlife. There is 2 train stations with easy access to manchester and liverpool.