Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Should I wait until we are experienced

Today me and my girlfriend got it on in the empty front carriage of the 2:18 virgin express from brighton to manchester(very luxurious). I came as we went through Three Bridges at 100mph. The thing is I found it hard to relax and even though I came i was very nervous. Should I take the time to experiment in the bedroom and shower before doing more daring stuff and will being experienced with her help me relax in dodgy places.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, dont panic!

I think that if you are going to do it anywhere, do it in style! Yes you may have been nervous but that was just because you were doing it in a place you probably hadnt even imagined doing it! You were only nervous about your surroundings and not anyones involvement! It was not because you needed more experience with anything!

But saying that I dont think you should be doing anything sexual on a train, but I aint your parent! (ha ha) just chill, relax, and go for it!