Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is this an orgasmn?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK I AM VERY CONFUSED! MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE ORAL SEX ALOT BUT WHEN I GIVE HIM A BLOW HE DOESN'T COME, BUT HE SAYS HE LIKES IT, HOW DO I GIVE A FANTASTIC BLOW? BOYS ANSWER THIS ONE PLEASE! ALSO WHEN HE LICKS ME OUT AND FINGERS ME I ALWAYS HAVE AN ORGASM AND ALSO LIQUID COMES OUT OF MY VAGINA, WHAT IS THAT???

Comments

• Options
    OK Lara, I'll try this one.

The fact that bf doesn't come does not necessarily mean your technique is bad. Men do not reach orgasm for meany reasons; often stress and apprehension being among them. Check this one out. Regarding technique, there are many ways to skin a cat. People respond to different stimuli. You may find you won't go too far wrong if you combine attention to the glans (or purple helmet, bell end etc) with some rhythmic shaft action. Lubrication also helps. Best not to blow but to suck gently. Watch for the excitement build up and be firmer with your action as bf hots up. Practice makes perfect!

Regarding the vaginal liquid; we call it "pank" or "bean juice", but perhaps some girls out there could be more helpful.

Happy blowing!
  • Options
    hey, i've got some good advice. as cleanblade said, there's more than 1 way to skin a cat. for me, the bottom of the dick is VERY sensitive, if you look, there is a grove about 1/2 inch wide right along the bottom, if you start at the base then lick upwards with the tip of your tongue and take your tongue off at the tip, it might work. It works great on me.

Many ppl say that the head is the most sensitive part of the dick. This is only true to certain points. For me, licking with the tip of the tongue on the head and moving around works. but for the rest, the lips work better, unless its a good lick. but when you start sucking, try to get as low as you can with your lips, suck hard, go up and down parts of the time. And for a try, suck hard and close your jaw just enough so that the penis is pressed upon the roof of the mouth, and that the tongue is nicely wrapped on the penis.

Once in while you may want to try a bite, not too hard so that it hurts too much, but enough so that its surprising and very stimulating. Don't bite the head, but bite as low as possible. A little hurt does help, for me and other guys i know, pain can be a very big turn on depending on what it is from.

for something else you can put your head sideways and wrap your lips around from the side kinda like you would with sissors when your cutting something. Get good suction on it and while obtaining suction, pull your lips off and allow them to follow the shape of it. kinda like you do when sucking on a sucker.

Kissing really works good too. when you kiss the sides, and start going upward, then kiss right at the tip. but when you're sucking, make sure you use the tongue in a lot of it. and maybe while you're sucking, do a little flogging right at the base or just hold on. And if you can get a good surprising, and firm grab of the balls, that's a good turn on too.

Thats about all i can think of except that you should make sure to do a lot of teasing with your fingertip b4 you go at it.

Reply and tell me how my advice worked out.

Follow your heart and you can't go wrong