Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girls only

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello!
Right i noticed this is the most read part of the board so i thought id place a message here. Are there any girls out there who want a b/f? im 16, blonde hair, tall, slim etc etc. ive got a picture if you want to see it. i live in essex. im really lonely at the moment, and i dont know why. im told im good looking and a fun guy to be with and i make girls laugh. but i dont know whats wrong. i feel lonely. so if any GIRLS are interested email me at alonelyessexlad@hotmail.com and i'll reply asap. tell me a bit about yourself pls. This may sound desperate but well this is all i can do, i dont feel confidante with girls. Thank you and Bye Da Essex Lad

Comments

• Options
    Sorry Email Address is ALONELYESSEXGUY@HOTMAIL.COM
    sorry about anyone who emailed me. please email me again!
    P.S i got a pic i can send
  • Options
    Hey Lonely Man

You're a bit off topic. Your post is a bit like dropping litter. This is a site for discussing genuine sex related issues, not picking up Essex girls. Try some of those personals sites or plug into the relationship section of this site and ask a question regarding why a good looking fun guy like you has difficulty nailing a bit of Essex. Last tip; loose the hotmail address. It's sad.

• Options
    U my man r spiteful.
    Originally posted by Cleanblade:
    Hey Lonely Man

You're a bit off topic. Your post is a bit like dropping litter. This is a site for discussing genuine sex related issues, not picking up Essex girls. Try some of those personals sites or plug into the relationship section of this site and ask a question regarding why a good looking fun guy like you has difficulty nailing a bit of Essex. Last tip; loose the hotmail address. It's sad.