Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

thanx 4 nothin!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
thanx 4 all the good advice u gave me on my last board message,NOT. i thought signing up 4 this would help out as u can ask , and reply what u want without the need 4 embarrasment. but if noone tries to help then its obviously pointless askin.

Comments

• Options
    This maybe the problem; you're not relaxed. Try to lower your expectations a bit and chill out, then your might climax with a dozen postings
  • Options
    LOL, they do say practice makes perfect.

Ed
  • Options
    Perhaps your not being turned on by yourself. Try fantasizing a little while you do yourself. Try fantasizing over another man. When ever I can't get it up I just think about the girl next door.
  • Options
    What is it about the girl next door? I still lust over Sarah ages after I left home.
  • Options
    What is it about the girl next door? Well, shes go huge tits, lovely legs and my bedroom window give me a nice view of her sunbathing. I know my current girls body back to from so occasionally I think about other women.
  • Options
    I should have said the generic "girls next door" rather than just girl. That might be an interesting topic to discuss. I'll post it. By the way, I bet my girl next door had better looking tits than your girl next door.
  • Options
    Helly, I think by posting this on the forum, you are in a way answering your own original question for which you didn't receive any postings!!

How reasonable is it to post a complicated and serious question on the 16th? But because you haven't received any answers, you then post this on the 17th. Forgive me for saying this, but it kind of indicates that you are an impatient sort of person, which may explain why you are having trouble reaching climax.

I read your posting and thought, how the f**k do you answer this one, and thought I would think about it for a while. Therefore to be honest I was quite offended to read the above post. Of course this is a forum to ask embarrassing questions, but please give people time to answer.

If you expect instant gratification in life, this will reflect in your sex life. Therefore orgasm isn't going to happen just because you want it to, though if you are relaxed, less tense, and perhaps have a lower expectation, then perhaps things will start getting better for you.

Kind regards
    derby